SSL DDoS Attack Protection - technical workshop
Vážení partneri a zákazníci,
dávame do pozornosti webinár organizovaný spoločnosťou Radware, ktorý sa bude konať 8.4.2020 o 12.00 hod. na tému SSL DDoS Attack Protection .
Originálnu pozvánku pripájame nižšie. Po Vašej registrácii obdržíte link na pripojenie k webináru.
we would like to invite you to a presentation where you can learn more about SSL DDoS Attack Protection
The majority of internet traffic is now encrypted and accounts for as much as 85% of internet pages. Ironically, while SSL/TLS encryption is critical for many aspects of security, it also opens the door to a new generation of powerful distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. SSL/TLS connections require up to 15 times more resources from the destination server than of the requesting host, meaning that cyberattackers can launch devastating DDoS attacks using only a small number of connections. Radware’s encrypted DDoS mitigation solution offers industryleading protection from SSL-based DDoS attacks without adding latency to customer communications while preserving user privacy and simplifying key management.
RADWARE SSL Defense provides:
- BEHAVIORAL-BASED DETECTION: Industry-leading, machine learning algorithms to detect HTTPS-based DDoS attacks using both rate-based parameters, as well as behavioral parameters not dependent on rates.
- KEYLESS PROTECTION: This allows Radware to identify and block potentially malicious hosts, even without having to decrypt user communications and without the customer having to provide Radware with a copy of SSL certificates.
- PRESERVES USER PRIVACY: A unique approach that blocks malicious SSL connections without having to decrypt all customer traffic, thereby preserving user privacy and meeting compliance requirements.
- DOES NOT ADD LATENCY: Radware uses a unique, asymmetric challenge-response mechanism that enables it to block malicious connections without impacting legitimate users.
Date: 8.4. 2020
Time: 12:00 – 13:00 (GMT+1)
Presenter: Carlos de Alfonso (Solution Architect)
- Encrypted floods challenges
- Live demo!