Palo Alto Networks - New Family of Breakthrough Performance Hardware
New hardware appliances enable businesses to deploy next-generation security in all locations, from large data centers down to small branch offices. Designed to handle demanding throughput needs due to increasing amounts of application-, user- and device-generated data, these appliances offer:
- Speed – high-performance network security appliances in form factors that fit diverse deployments.
- No-compromise security – deploy the same next-generation security capabilities without compromising enforcement abilities from your smallest branch serving end users to your biggest data center hosting critical information.
- Prevention of evasive cyberattacks – high-speed and policy-driven SSL decryption to detect and stop threats hiding under the veil of encryption, without risking data privacy compliance breach.
The Palo Alto Networks® PA-220 brings next-generation firewall capabilities to distributed enterprise branch offices and retail locations.
- Built-in resiliency with dual power adapters
- Complete high availability support: active/active and active/passive
- Passive and silent cooling to reduce noise and increase reliability
- Desktop footprint with high port density
Comprised of the PA-820 and PA-850, the Palo Alto Networks PA-800 Series is designed to secure enterprise branch offices and larger retail businesses.
- New series of hardware appliances with great price/performance value
- Enhanced user experience
- Hardware resiliency
- Flexible I/O for today's and tomorrow’s network needs with 10G interfaces
The Palo Alto Networks PA-5200 Series of next-generation firewall appliances, consisting of the PA-5260, PA-5250 and PA-5220, targets high-speed data centers, internet gateways, and service provider deployments. The PA-5200 Series uses dedicated processing and memory for key functional areas of networking, security, threat prevention and management. Highlights:
- Over 70 Gbps of network throughput performance
- Up to 35x more SSL decryption session capacity
- High port density, 40G and 100G I/O support for diverse deployment
- Front-to-back airflow support
More information: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/innovations/hardware